Facilities at the Charleville Lodge
Charleville Lodge comprises 3 victorian houses (main house) and a contemporary wing to the rear (garden wing). We provide the best of both worlds in that we are near to the city centre but at a distance to allow a pleasant, peaceful night’s sleep.
The rooms in the main house overlook Dublin's iconic, tree-lined North Circular Road, while those to the rear have a view of our courtyard. With their high ceilings and Victorian décor, our rooms are full of character and charm.
- 30 ensuite guest rooms - all with Superfast WIFI, Supercomfortable Beds, Superpowerful Showers, Flat Screen TV
- 37 seater restaurant (open for breakfast only, evening meals and lunches available for groups)
- Resident's lounge with wine licence
- 2 meeting rooms - board room holds 10, main meeting room holds 35
- Car Park for 15-20 cars (small charge)